Tuesday 21 June 2011

Of Disco Diva and Stilettos

Wat : Anybody Loves shoes ? Ya.. I hear ya. I found this cool site selling really hot and fierce lookin' stilettos. And there are many colours to choose from too !


Wat : Looking for a simple and demure looking outfit ? This blouse is certainly something to look at ! The soft pink of this blouse surely soothes the eyes.


Wat : Here they go again ! Launching their newest collection of Disco Diva inspired clothing. Is it me or does this dress reminds you also of a cool dancing-gypsy ? Apart from this, their Disco line also consist of many special neon coloured items. Go have a look !


Wat : In love with stripes? Get this multi coloured striped dress to add to your closet. I just like the way they complete thie ensemble with a red cincher. It brings out the stripes of the dress. However, I am not sure if the cincher is included, guess you have to hop over to their site to ask them : )

No comments:

Post a Comment